Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where's Your Sense Of Perspective Tarragon?




I don't know a single person who hasn't dated a twin and then accidentally broken up with their brother or sister.  I know I felt right silly when she turned to me and said, I'll tell her when I see her.  But what makes people different? Sometimes it is just the small details.  Had she been drinking tea at the time of my retreating monologue then I would have know that is was not she to whom I wanted to address myself, for she only drank coffee.  
That gave me the idea for this diptych, Where's Your Sense of Perspective Tarragon?  Good question.  And where, for that matter are my priorities?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be grateful for that gift.

    ReplyDelete